You will support our agency’s team when implementing various marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
The chosen candidate for this role must have:
- Passion for any of the following – PR, advertising, design, events, field marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- Excellent English and Polish, both spoken and written;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to work on a numerous projects, both independently and supervised.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- Very good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships (both internal and external)
- Very good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Positive, pro-active with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driven – self motivated
- Engagement, passion and enthusiasm for marketing communications
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Internet researching
- Content creation
- Social media campaigns
Our office is located in St Neots, Cambs, however work is available in various locations across the UK. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.