Our client was a meat distributor for a top Polish cold meat brand.
Increasing sales figures in the British market, in a very competitive product category.
What did we do?
We planned and executed a year-long communications campaign that included the following:
- Proactive PR activities in consumer media, mainly press releases, a Facebook campaign, including a paid campaign
- A number of consumer competitions
- Managed seven event sponsorships and all the exhibiting activities
- Planned and ran all grassroots distribution for two consumer competitions in collaboration with Polish media and schools in the UK. We also produced all of the merchandise and marketing literature
- Market research
- Organised a foodie photo session
The client reported a noticeable increase in sales figures, although they were unwilling to share final numbers.